Summit, wow there’s lots to say about this trip! I’ll keep it short and sweet, but I won’t leave out any juicy details! So for those of you that don’t know what Summit is, it is a convention that Beachbody hosts once a year for training, big announcements, and celebration. Over 9,000 Beachbody coaches attended this awesome event! It was HUGE. My coach kept telling me that it is going to be life changing and if I am serious about my career with Beachbody that I MUST attend. I came, I saw, I conquered! I am going to share with you the highlights of the trip…
1. My ticket to Summit was FREE!!! I earned my free ticket to Summit by hitting success club consecutively for the first 3 months of being a coach. Awesome! Love me some free stuff.
2. So many people from MY TEAM attended as well. Our team, the Knockout Brigade is part of the #1 Team in the company, the Dream Team. We learn from the best and we strive for the best!! Our team is awesome and we shared so many memories at Summit!
3. Beachbody sure knows how to recognize people for their achievements and reward them for all of the hard work that goes into the fight to help end the trend of obesity in this country. Most coaches take their rank very seriously because it is proof of their achievement both personally and professionally. Upon check-in, coaches were given medals of honor according to their rank as a special “thank you” for all the hard work!
4. The messages that were delivered during this convention were phenomenal. They focused on motivation and team work, paired with dedication and hard work and the benefit of the outcome. All of the speakers were so passionate and truly love what they are doing. We heard from Lindsay Matway, the top coach of 2013 and Melanie Mitro, the top coach of 2014. This event was a true game changer for me because I had quite a few “Aha” moments. I also I had the opportunity to hear key note speakers Diana Nyad, the award winning swimmer, and Darren Hardy, author of the award winning book, “Compound Effect.” Their speeches were so moving and inspirational!
5. Beachbody corporate (it’s hard to even call them that because it is definitely NOT what you imagine when you hear the word corporate) saves ALL the big announcements for this event! Picture this… The MGM Grand Arena, you know the place where all the HUGE boxing events are held, was filled almost to capacity with coaches. The energy was through the roof, the arena was transformed into Beachbody central. A stage was set with a crazy awesome light show and all the bells and whistles! Enter the CEO, the celebrity trainers (Shaun T, Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, Autumn Calabrese, and the list goes on) and the rest of the guys from corporate and the place just blew up with excitement. They always have great announcements, but this year they really went above and beyond! They announced the launch of PiYo and the 3 Day Refresh and also gave a sneak peek into the newest from Tony Horton, P90. So EXCITED for the coming months!
6. We can’t forget about Shakeology and the announcements made about it’s amazingness! Shakeology is now clinically proven for weight loss and improvement of overall health. (I will do a saweet blog post dedicated to this…stay tuned). Oh, and I had my first encounter with posing in front of the infamous Shakeology wall!!
7. Beachbody sure knows how to throw a party! Each night there were awesome parties to celebrate different successes in the business. I earned my ticket to the Sequins and Studs party, an invite only party for reaching success club! The convention ended with the super fun Celebration party in honor of all of the awesome achievements that so many had reached!
8. It wasn’t just all work and no play! I had a great time soaking in all of the Beachbody excitement, but there were tons of other highlights from the trip! We spent a few hours enjoying the Las Vegas weather by sitting poolside. We saw the Stanley Cup up close and personal! We experienced delicious food from some of the famous Vegas eateries. And we were able to sneak in a minute or two to hear Tiesto play a set! It was super fun!
9. It was a great bonding experience with friends and an awesome team building opportunity! It allowed coaches to meet with each other and talk shop. It is nice to know there are so many other people with the same vision and drive!
10. Last BUT certainly NOT LEAST! The main message of the event was “Never Give Up.” Sounds pretty simple, but it’s not, it is one of the most powerful messages out there. It is not just a Beachbody thing, it is not just a weight loss thing, it is about dreaming big and never giving up on that dream, never giving up on yourself! If you dream big, set a goal, and never ever give up on that goal! Carl Daikeler, CEO, gave an extremely powerful, extremely eye opening closing speech. This speech hit home so many times, but when he took a minute to recognize my coach and good friend and her battle with cancer, I knew this speech would forever replay in my mind. There is no explanation that would do it justice, listening to it for yourself is the best way to really hear his message.
Summit is in Nashville next year! If you want to start your future now and be there for Summit next year, fill out this coaching form and I will contact you about this awesome opportunity!!