Coach Summit 2015
Hellllllo Nashville!! Wow, I am still on a high from Coach Summit this year! This was my second experience at Summit and I can say that it definitely met my expectations and then some.
This year was different from last year for a few reasons…
1. I was not the only lonely again. I had Coaches from MY TEAM with me. Seriously, it is such a cool feeling to spend time at this awesome event with Coaches on my team. We had time to bond and team build. We attended the trainings and workouts together. We explored Nashville and shared laughs over cocktails. We celebrated being a part of the TOP TEAM this year and we celebrated being together. We have such an awesome team culture and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. One of the best things though was that while we were there MORE Coaches from our team registered for next year already! I CANNOT wait! Eeeeek!
2. I was recognized on stage in front of 25,000 people!! Talk about a RUSH!! I was honored to participate in the parade for the 1-2 Star Coaches. This also meant that I sat on the field for opening night of Summit! It was seriously such a cool feeling. It motivated me to keep going and keep building my team and it also motivated my Coaches to do the same. I cannot wait to see how many Coaches from the Squad that we will have on stage next year.
3. We celebrated the top Coach and a friend of mine, Melanie Mitro, for being #1 in the network. She was recognized for leading the top team in network and we were all invited on stage at the end. It was such an awesome honor for her and I am blessed that I was a tiny part of it!
4. I was invited to exclusive parties!! I worked my butt off for those invites The Success Club party. I take my business very seriously and the goals that I set are based upon the number of people that I can help per month. I am proud to say that I am a Success Club All Star. This celebration was extra special for me because I had the honor of gifting my Coach, Allie, with the traditional Star Diamond Coach Tiffany necklace. So much fun! The Star Diamond reception. My team and I worked really hard for this one too; however we fell a bit short of our goals and I did not receive an invite through Beachbody. That was a total bummer, BUT my Coach, Katy, knew how hard I worked for that and she invited me as her date. Score! This was such a fun experience and I got to rub shoulders with some of the Coaches that have really inspired me in my business.
5. Team Beachbody sure knows how to plan one hell of an event!! The training sessions were all so beneficial, the key note speakers were more than amazing, and the celebrations were so fun.
Needless to say that I CANNOT wait to return to Coach Summit next year. I am truly proud of my team and all of the amazing things they are doing with their businesses. They are changing 100’s of lives as I type this. They are helping people live healthier and reach their goals. They helping people gain financial freedom. They are inspiring people to live the best life that they can! I am blessed to work with them!!
Interested in learning more about the Coaching Opportunity? Fill out the form below and I will be in touch asap!