This is a delicious and easy to make lunch. It is perfect for on the go as well.
Personally, I double the recipe for leftovers. I make it for my husband’s lunch as well because it is easy to pack.
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 2 servings)
1. 2 cup of Organic Mixed Greens Salad
2. 1 cup grape tomatoes
2. 1 can of albacore tuna in water
3. 1 cup of cooked quinoa (I make mine ahead of time so it is cold)
4. 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
5. 1/2 tsp sea salt
6. 1/2 tsp pepper
7. 1/2 tsp garlic salt
8. 1/2 tsp oregano
9. Pinch of fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1. Put 1 cup of salad mix in a bowl and top with 1/2 cup of quinoa and 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
2. In separate bowl, mix tuna, 1 tsp EVOO, sea salt, pepper, garlic salt, and oregano until tuna is thoroughly covered.
3. Add 3/4 cup of tuna mixture to the salad.
4. Top with pinch of fresh parmesan.
5. Drizzle 1/2 tsp of EVOO on top.
-Repeat for serving #2
*If you are following the 21 Day Fix portion system this recipe =
(I do not count the blue bc the pinch of parmesan is not enough for a whole container and is only added for flavor)
If you like this, then you’ll love these recipes: